Saturday 6 March 2010

My First Post!

I've just collected the learning materials for the first course towards my art degree withe the OCA - Understanding Art 1 - Western Art.  I've already nearly completed their Foundation Art and Design course but this will be my first attempt at putting in my work to be assessed and gaining accreditation - exciting and scary!!!

I've chosen to work on an art history course initially as I'm hoping it will help me with the log books on my future courses. I feel I need to know a lot more about art and have lots of practice of thinking about what I like. I definately need practice in writing about art as so far I have got stuck every time I've tried - this will force me to just get on with it.

As well as being the beginning of a new degree this is also my first ever blog post...I'll be back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment